Manor Scaffolding Limited is committed to environmental protection and the continual improvement of its environmental performance through the development, implementation and monitoring of its Environmental Management Systems in its activities, working towards ISO14001:2015 Accreditation.
Business activities include the supply, installation, and decommissioning of scaffolding for commercial, industrial, restoration, residential, and new build sectors.
Manor Scaffolding do not carry out works that would produce waste materials, we do not utilise hazardous materials or plant/machinery or tools that would use lubricants or fuels on site.
Our Integrated Management System (IMS) is developed in line with the company’s environmental protection commitments.
We will review the company Environmental Policy and associated objectives and targets annually to take account of legislative and organisational changes and to ensure plans are in place for continual improvement. As a minimum, this policy will be reviewed on an annual basis and updated, as necessary.
Our policy is to:
- Ensure the staff of Manor Scaffolding act in accordance and comply with this policy
- We will provide full and comprehensive training for all personnel in the handling of all hazardous substances, should we be required, as well as observe all manufacturers and suppliers COSHH recommendations.
- Implement procedures to detect and where possible prevent excessive noise pollution and pollution through accidental emissions or effluent discharge, where required.
- Continually improve our environmental performance.
- Set and monitor environmental objectives and targets.
- Reduce waste and the consumption of resources (materials, fuel, and energy) and ensure unavoidable waste is recycled, rescued, or recovered, where possible, or dispose of responsibly.
- Foster a sense of responsibility for the environment amongst our staff.
- Monitor and reduce the impact of our activities on the local and general environment.
- Comply with the relevant Legislation and Regulations.